Agency Allianz - Franck Haloche

Agency Allianz - Franck Haloche


Call now for a FREE quote on: 033 (0)2 43 05 21 82


Home insuranceWhether your house in France is your main or secondary residence, an apartment or a chateau, if you're the owner or the tenant, we can insure you.

Allianz protects you against the consequences of personal accidents starting from 9,46€ per month.

Each year, 11 million people have a personal accident in France. Children, youngsters and seniors are the most at risk. A bad fall , a burn, a bike accident, a traffic accident as a pedestrian, a dog bite etc. The examples are unfortunately all too frequent. In four out of five cases, the victim is the sole liable party of the accident.

French home insurance specificities

Contrary to arrangements in the United Kingdom where house and contents insurance are organised separately, in France they are combined in one policy which makes life very much easier and your public liability is always included.

School insurance in France

If you have children then your assurance scolaire (school insurance) can also be included in the Household policy.

If you have a Health Top Up and a Car policy with us and decide to have a Household policy too, you can benefit from 10% off your contracts, making a considerable saving.

Call us now on 0033 (0)2 43 05 21 82 - we speak English!


Home Insurance Form

The Household policy covers the building and the contents. With Allianz, your house is automatically covered for the following in our household insurance policy:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Water damages
  • Storm/hail/snow
  • Public liability
  • Natural disaster
  • New for old for contents less than 2 years

To receive a quotation for Home Insurance, please fill in the following details and click SEND. We will then respond to you as soon as possible.

How did you hear about us?  
Full Name:*
Address of Property in France (to be insured)  
Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy
Your occupation:  
Email Address:*
Owner or Tenant?  
Main Residence?  
Are you already insured in France? If so, with which company and for how many years?  
Have you had any claims in the past 3 years? (Type, responsibility, was a third party involved?)  
When does your insurance need to start?  
When was the property built?  
Type of habitation  (house, flat, mobile home, caravan, chalet)  
Is it a flat? On which floor?
Do you have a wood stove or a fireplace?  
Do you have a swimming-pool?  
Do you have Solar panels, a heat pump or a Windmill?  
Do you have an alarm system installed?  
Please list all rooms and sizes
Rooms less than 9m² are not counted
What are the measurements of the outbuildings?
(barns, garage … not connected to the main building)
Value of Contents (without valuables):  Euros  
(jewelry, gems, natural pearls and solid precious metal objects each with a value above 300€)
Electrical damage
(damage to your appliances due to a storm or electricity, including loss of food in freezer)
New for Old for contents less than 10 years old  
Theft for personal belongings when outside your house
(mobile phone, luggage, leisure equipment)
Glass breakage
(accidental damages to electrical appliances, computers, videos)
Assistance for family
(to keep your ill children, to replace your house employee)
Assistance for house
(for house diagnosis …)
Gite/chambres d’hôtes
(public liability)
Outdoor facilities
(including sit-on lawn mower, external installations - up to 50,000 € - of which 8,000 € for trees)
Do you have children at school in France?  
How old are they?  
Are you interested in the legal assistance cover?  
I am interested in receiving more information on your full insurance packages  
Please call us on 0033 (0)2 43 05 21 82 if you have any problem with this form


Agency Allianz - Franck Haloche

1 rue Louis Blériot
Parc d’activités des Sémondières
53500 ERNEE


Tel: 0033 (0)2 43 05 21 82